Business with Fairness and Transparency
is growing into a leading company in the 21st century through ethical management.
We know that ethics can positively impact stakeholder value, and we hold our employees to a high standard with a strict code of conduct. In 2003, we enacted an ethics charter and action guidelines and promoted strict compliance. The charter focuses on creating value for our clients and partners and protecting employee rights, with a complete set of guidelines designed to steer employees away from using their work and position to commit unlawful acts.
What is Ethical Management?
- Partners and Shareholders
It is the basic management spirit of , which regards 'ethics' as the highest priority in corporate management and business activities and pursues transparent, fair and reasonable business practices based on the Code of Ethics.
aims to share its achievements and values with 'customers, employees, partners and shareholders' through
ethical management by growing into a leading company in the 21st century.
- ① shall establish and operate ethical management committees in order to abide by the Code of Ethics and promote ethical business activities.
- ②The committee shall consist of the CEO as the head, the head of the domestic business division of automotive materials, the head of the overseas division, the domestic sales executive officer, the production technology executive officer, the solar materials business head, the strategic planning department head, and the support division head.
- ③The director of the Ethics Management Practice Office shall act as the administrator of the committee.
- ④The head of each team of the headquarters and business sites shall act as members of the ethical management practice committee.
Roles and Operations
Role of Ethics Management Committee
- ①Determine policy of business ethics
- ②Enactment/amendment of the Ethics Charter
- ③Enactment/amendment of the employee guidelines
- ④Supervise and manage employee compliance
Role of Ethics Management Practice Office
- ①Organize the committee
- ②Maintain and improve the ethical management operating system
- ③Oversee the employee compliance with the ethics charter and action guidelines
- ④Punishment in case of violation
- ⑤Evaluation and monitoring of ethical management performance
- ①The Ethics Management Committee shall be held once a quarter, but it may be convened at any time when it is judged to be necessary by the chairperson, committee members, or promotion office.
- ②The operation of the Ethics Management Committee shall take effect from April 21, 2003.
aims to share its achievements and values with ‘customers, employees, partners and shareholders’ through ethical management by growing into a leading company in the 21st century.
- ①Creating value for our clients
- ②Creating values for our partners
- ③Protecting employee rights
- ④Desired attitude of employees
- ⑤Creating values for the country and society
Ethical Behavior Guidelines
has established ethical behavior guidelines for the implementation of the Ethics Charter.
- ①Prohibition of accepting economic benefits
- ②Duty of good faith
- ③Fair trade compliance
All employees at have enacted the Code of Ethics in order to achieve a society in which companies, customers, and partners grow together based on the business philosophy of ‘trust and respect innovation’ and Hanwha’s ‘credibility and loyalty,’ and swear to observe it as follows:
- One!We always respect the opinions of customers and strive to be a trusted company by our customers based on credibility and loyalty.
- Two!We adhere to all laws and regulations in all applicable regions where business activities are conducted, respect commercial practices, and pursue fair competition.
- Three!We maintain mutual trust and cooperation and pursue development through transparent and fair transactions with our partners.
- Four!We do not take any unfair actions against our partners using our superior position and receive money, entertainment, hospitality, or convenience from our partners.
- Five!We strive to develop environmentally-friendly products and services, and prevent accidents through thorough safety checks and management.
- Six!We contribute to social development by carrying out corporate social responsibility.
Voice of The Customer
The Ethical Management Practice Office is responsible for leading and conducting ethical management of ,
and will conduct various business ethics-related tasks to enhance our practical, not superficial, corporate competitiveness.
The Ethical Management Practice Office is carrying out various duties to conduct business ethics such as auditing to prevent and manage various
kinds of unethical conduct, business ethics education, and system establishment. Whenever you tell us about wrong practices and improvements/
suggestions in terms of business ethics, we will reflect them in our management as much as possible.
The Ethical Management Practice Office
- Hanwha Solutions/Advanced Materials Management Innovation Team,
86, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea